The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Toys Performance
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After filling our backorders, we have EIGHT sets left of our popular Lotus Elise/Exige Carbon fiber sides scoops available for immediate shipment.

They are 225.00 per set shipped within the continental U.S.

You can order them on our web site:

FTP Lotus Exige Carbon Fiber Side Scoops :: Exterior Body Panels :: Interior/Exterior :: Lotus Elise & Exige :: Fast Toys Performance

For those of you with an Elise, we also sell the side scoop brackets seperately:

Lotus Elise No Drill Side Scoop Brackets :: Exterior Body Panels :: Interior/Exterior :: Lotus Elise & Exige :: Fast Toys Performance

Mesh for the side scoops is optional as most people seem to prefer the extra air flow.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Will you offer a discount if we purchase both the side scoops and the no drill brackets? Perhaps a discount code for the forum members?

·
Registered
480 Posts
An LT Discount would be nice!

·
Toys Performance
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There are 5 sets of scoops left. Sorry but there is no room for any additional discounts. We have everything priced as low as we can. Our side scoops brackets use the original Lotus style washers and screws which are very expensive!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Ordered!

·
Toys Performance
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone. I believe that puts us down to 2 sets!

You have overwhelemed our manufacturer for the grills and side scoop brackets but he said he will try to have all of those shipped by the 23rd via USPS.

The scoops themselves will ship directly from us and you should have them in 6-7 business days.

It takes months and months to get the scoops made overseas for us so it's a nice little present for yourself that doesn't break the bank!

·
Registered
363 Posts
You have overwhelemed our manufacturer for the grills and side scoop brackets but he said he will try to have all of those shipped by the 23rd via USPS.

The scoops themselves will ship directly from us and you should have them in 6-7 business days.

So is it ready for immediate shipment as stated on your first post or It will be shipped on the 23?

·
Toys Performance
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So is it ready for immediate shipment as stated on your first post or It will be shipped on the 23?
Scoops ship immediately. Any accessories (mesh grills, side scoop brackets) are made to order and will ship from the manufacturer in the U.S. on the 23rd.

Thanks

Phil @ FTP

·
Toys Performance
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Fedex just picked up all the scoops that have been ordered. Brackets and mesh are being made and the manufacturer has indicated he will get them shipped November 23rd.

We have two sets of scoops left in stock and then this batch is sold out.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Yay! I've been wanting these since I bought the Elise. Thanks!

·
Registered
553 Posts
I'll get the last set. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts