1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
788 Posts
Props to Arizonia with its enlightened politicians. I do not subscribe to the theory that a faster speed limit increases accidents. The autobahn I have read is safer then our 55mph highways per mile driven because of lane discipline where you pass left and drive right.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Now if they would only follow up with stricker driver's license tests and regulation to lower the high of skyscrapper pickups and SUVs. I don't see what a four foot ground clearance is necessary.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GabbaGabbaHey[/i] [B]I do not subscribe to the theory that a faster speed limit increases accidents. The autobahn I have read is safer then our 55mph highways per mile driven because of lane discipline where you pass left and drive right. [/B][/QUOTE] That relationship is perceived to be true in the States since the vehicularly retarded are given licenses and just crash faster. I agree the theory in absolute terms is crap. Unfortunately said:
Now if they would only follow up with stricker driver's license tests and regulation to lower the high of skyscrapper pickups and SUVs. I don't see what a four foot ground clearance is necessary.
Make it 4 1/2 ft...and we can drive right under in our Elise...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts