The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale the door mirrors from my 88 Esprit. Both look good, the housings and the glass. Anyone interested in them can PM me. I have these listed on ebay at a higher cost (unless you want to bid on them), but for the forum here I will do a lower price. $175 shipped per side. Or $325 if you want both. I tested both upon removing them and they adjust in all angles. The passenger side mirror does not flex backward, like if you were walking by the car and bumped into it, it is fixed in position, this must have been done by the cars previous owner, as it has a screw inside the pedestal holding it firm. These mirrors come with the door to mirror gasket/bushing. Both mirrors sold AS IS. I use Paypal.

Shipping is to 48 United States only!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These mirrors are no longer available for purchase on the forum here, I listed them on ebay at the same time, and although a few forum members have expressed interest when I listed them Monday, no one has sent payment, so I am going to let them go for auction only. I just want to be fair to anyone who may have been watching them on ebay all week and then have to cancel on them on the last day of my auction (tomorrow), and maybe not seen them for sale here on the forum. I dont want to pull them out from under anyone I just want to be fair to anyone interested in them. Anyone is welcome to bid on them though. I probably should of just listed them one place or the other. They are a no reserve auction on ebay.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts