The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Announcing the 8th Annual BRG Fish and Chips Run!

This year the event will be on Saturday, May 26th. We will meet at our usual spot at the municipal lot in the center of Milford N.J.(70 Bridge Street) at 12:00 pm (noon). After the group heads out on an independent scenic regional drive, we will adjourn to The Ship Inn (NJ's First Brewpub | The Ship Inn) to sample some of the excellent British cuisine.

Please RSVP no later than May 20th (so I can get a good head count for the restaurant). There is no charge to attend the get together or the drive. We only ask you pay for your food at The Ship Inn which will be served Buffet Style like last year at $22pp. All-you-can-eat Buffet Menu for the event includes:

**Fish and Chips**
2 -3 cold salad type dishes / cru dite
A pasta dish
Assorted sandwiches
Cheese and Onion Pie
Cornish Pasty
Scotch Egg / Sausage Roll
Hot Wings
Shepherd’s Pie

Drinks: Cash bar discounted to $4.75 for house beer, wine, and well liquor. $2.75 for non-alcoholic beverages.

Once again we will be hosting attendees from all over the United States so this will be a rain or shine event. If the weather turns bad, we will simply eliminate the drive but the meal will occur regardless.

You DO NOT need to be a Lotus owner to attend. This event is open to all passionate enthusiasts and their family and friends. You do not even have to bring a car. Just bring your passion and desire to have a great time.

Make a weekend of it and grab a room at one of the local B&Bs and enjoy the regional towns of New Hope, Lambertville,

This is a FREE EVENT. You only need to pay for food if staying for dinner.

Please register using the following link:

British Racing Group Fish and Chip Run

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Wish I could make it again this year Robert!!

Folks, this is one awesome drive and GTG!! If your even close to being "in the area" I strongly suggest you check it out. I went last year and new nobody, I left with many new friends, and had an awesome time!!

Great group, beautiful scenic drive, and good food and beer!!

T.J.

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
weekend bump! The even is only 2 weeks away. Please use the link to register in advance or send me a PM/ post so I know you are coming.

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's been brought to my attention that some people say they registered but we have not received any confirmation of such. Please PM me or email me if you intend on coming and if you're joining us for the Fish and Chips afterwards....

[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts