The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd share a short video of a friend of mine. Tuffie recently lost his wife after 64 years together, and I thought I'd cheer him up by taking him for a spin and lunch. Tuffie is a car guy to the bone. I'm impressed with the ease of ingress/egress, and..no grabbing for the door, roof, windscreen. Just muscles his way out��

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Registered
made my day,brilliant :clap::clap:,next time i hear a young kid whining about getting in and out,im linking this :D
thanks for posting

Registered
Looks like I have another 8+years to go.
I'm only 82.
Lotta kids have trouble getting in and out of my Elise!
Sam

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #5

I'm only 82.

Sam

Congrats Sam. Way to go. Hoping I'll still be jumping in and out of the Elise when I'm 82, 90, 105???

Registered
Wow he looks great for 90. My grandfather is 91 and up until I saw this guy he was the youngest looking/feeling 90 year old I've seen.

Premium Member
I certainly hope that if I ever make it to 90 I am 1/2 as flexible as Tuffie :clap::clap::clap:

shay2nak
Looks great for 90.

I'm only 82.
Sam
wow, that's awesome. you might be the oldest owner?

Registered
A full set of hair still, that's a healthy 65-year-old looking nonagenarian! I want to look like him, be healthy, at 90. Thanks for the motivation - you should show him this thread and let him know he's still a stud.

Tire abuser
Awesome! I almost broke my hip just watching that video. ;)

Registered
Holy geez, that man is a testament to perseverance and the ability to just "Keep going!" no matter what. Sweet video.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone. It would be great if you "?liked" and posted a nice comment on the YouTube video as well. He's been missing his beautiful wife and I think this would really cheer him up.

Registered
When I clicked on the video my sound was muted. I was thinking, "Okay, where's this guy's dad?" WOW, Tuffie looks good!!! Never would have guessed he's 90 years old. His ingress / egress is more graceful than mine at half his age.

I wish I had videoed my 4' 10" mother in law getting in and out of the Elise. She's 65 and healthy - pure comedy.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts