The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I have been on the search for a Lotus Evora for about 6 months now and finally found the exact spec I wanted. I flew out to Orlando, Fl and drove it back here to Cincinnati, Oh. I purchased it last week and have experienced absolutely zero buyers remorse. I find myself wanted to drive the Evora more than my other cars.

Looking forward to learning more about it and I can't wait to start modifying it.

I'll provide a photo below:

It's a 2011 with 16k miles on it. Manual trans with oyster interior. I was sure to check the airbag cover defect, headlight clear coat, back plastics from cracking and those all checked out. Was also happy to find a clean car fax with the whole clutch issue already repaired with receipts as well as the GTE front bumper I would want.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Congrats!!! Beautiful car and must've been a blast to drive back home. Lots of info to take into this site. Your best search feature is google and just add Lotustalk at the the end. The search feature thru this sight isn't the best. Enjoy and drive safe

Gabe

1 - 2 of 2 Posts