The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Where were you before? I was looking for something like this.... Ended up getting an E500.. Spent more money too...

·
Registered
992 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
E500 is a nice commuter too. Cant go wrong with E-class.
Ill keep this in mind. Ill be getting rid of some cars that I have.. If this is going to be around I will pick this up.

[rant]
I got a CRX that I use to drive to work. Its gotta go.. And I have a feeling I will get too hastled (by the cops) on the Integra if I daily drive it... Elise is a garage queen.. Wifes Camry has to go... anyway
[/rant]

ill let you know I guess.

·
Registered
571 Posts
If this were in Texas I'd have a new daily driver!

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
I agree this is a smoking good price on a car with such low mileage. 7 series is truly a great daily driver. Too bad you're so far away.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ill keep this in mind. Ill be getting rid of some cars that I have.. If this is going to be around I will pick this up.

[rant]
I got a CRX that I use to drive to work. Its gotta go.. And I have a feeling I will get too hastled (by the cops) on the Integra if I daily drive it... Elise is a garage queen.. Wifes Camry has to go... anyway
[/rant]

ill let you know I guess.
Word of warning though.. E-class is SO boring. Even an older and bigger 7series got more soul and feel to it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts