The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had Lotus dealer check out A/C. Thinks its the compressor. Tried to band aid with some freon. Worked for an hour now hot air. Is this a Toyota part? Can the Toyota dealer replace it? Reason I ask is Lotus dealer 2 hours a way and Toyota 15 minutes.

·
Administrator
1,416 Posts
The question isn't can the Toyota dealer replace but will he. Anyone can. I googled Toyota pn for lotus Evora ac compressor and found this link. Google your specifics and I'm sure you can narrow it down for year and model. Evora AC Replacement compressor details

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
I’m in the same boat, although I think mines just the clutch. I found this and planning on trying it. Monkeywrench have the OEM clutch for a similar price but I’m thinking of trying this and seeing what happens as this will be the second replacement QRP Air Conditioning AC Compressor - Evora, Evora S 2010+

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
The plan is sooner than later but I've been crazy busy this year and this project has been dragging on since the spring...... I should have time next week to research it a little more and order it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts