The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had the car in the install bay of a sound shop friday evening. found that the dealer prep had NOT adequately tightened battery cables. another amusing observation- as we opened the bay door a group of guys who were about to get into their cars apparently saw the elise and started whooping and jabbering. they swarmed into the bay asking if they could shoot pictures- which they did. it reminded me of the photography frenzy that i have observed when around tourists hailing from a secific asian country. they were fairly young- early 20s and knew a lot of info about the car. one was a real lotus fan having a lot of knowledge of older models and a years long lust to have a lotus. i could relate. so to make sure the flame would not flicker out i gave him a little ride around the nearby research park. he was effusive in his thanks. it was kinda fun to do for him too.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I don't give non-car enthusiasts rides (some of my friends). They'll just complain about ingress/egress, the harsh ride, blah, blah, blah.:rolleyes:

Enthusiasts get a ride anytime.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts