The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. This might be the most fun sports car ever built. Nothing I have ever driven compares to shear fun factor the Elise presents. Every time i squeeze myself into this little rocket a smile instantly appears on my face. All this and I still haven't even gotten to the point where I can shed the top and enjoy a nice warm night. Oh the springtime is going to great!

2. Be prepared for immense attention!!! I own a Segway and when I first got it I met every neighbor on my street for the first time. Since then I don't see much of them. I had the Elise outside my house and wouldn't you know, all those same neighbors I never see came out of the woodwork to take a look. The funny thing is that in addition to the stares from most people elderly ladies seem to be in love with this car. I had a 70 year old women ask me to roll down my window and have me explain everything about this car yesterday. Its almost comical the amount of attention the Elise gets. If you are shy this is NOT the car for you!

3. Ingress and Egress is not much of a problem after a few days. When I first tried to get into the car at the dealership I figured this was never a car I could actually own. It was just too much of a production. After I developed a few techniques for various situations I find that this is no longer much of an issue and in fact it adds to the charm of the car.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts