The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're looking for a little help from any of the group members that live out close to Lotus of Greenwich. Our Isotope green Exige should be showing up there today or tomorrow. So if anybody is out there later in the week that could give it a quickie look over (no test drive :no:) and shoot us a report back, it would be much appreciated :up: We don't know if we can get anyone from HRM to shoot us some photos but we're eager to see it and the Isotope green color, so a couple pictures would be a bonus ;)

Thanks guys!

Jeff and Pamela

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
pm barv motorist, i think hes there everyday...-poke- but im d\sure hed love to help out

·
Registered
773 Posts
You guys are clearly so excited, and that is so cool! :cool::)

Congratulations again!! Can't wait to see your excitement continuing/redoubling no doubt, even every day after you take delivery too. Enjoy it!

-Grant

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! The next few days will be the scariest to us, not being able to physically see the car, writing that big check, and hoping it gets delivered safely.

You guys are clearly so excited, and that is so cool! :cool::)

Congratulations again!! Can't wait to see your excitement continuing/redoubling no doubt, even every day after you take delivery too. Enjoy it!

-Grant

·
Registered
622 Posts
Cool, the wait has almost come to an end. You'll be super stoked when you get it on your driveway.

I threw the insurance on my Exige this morning which has been sitting since October.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Jeff and Pamela - "NEW AVATAR PIC PENDING!" :coolnana:

·
Registered
773 Posts
Check Encompass

Buying my exige prompted me to search for new insurance. Many had reccomended to me Hagerty. Well, I shopped and I shopped. I had previously had the same insurance Co (Safeco) for nearly 20 years! :eek: Really opened my eyes/made me think (more like regret) that I hadn't done this "shopping" sooner. Boy, had Safeco made a KILLING on me for that totally 100% claim-free ride!!

I was PLEASANTLY surprised by/with Encompass. And trust me, I shopped them ALL. TOP rated company in all aspects, ANNUAL based premiums (instead of every 6mos which is much more commonplace here in MD) and over-all insuring 4 vehicles total - my grand-total actual premium AFTER adding the Exige actually went DOWN!! No SH**!!

And no, I did not think my previous premiums on the 3 other cars alone prior were really all that agregious (before this anyway) in the 1st place. Just wish :thwack: - I had done this maybe sooner. Like 10-15 years sooner, that is!!

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Sounds like a great job for the guy who made the commission off you???

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
If I have time on thursday, I could go take a look.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks sir! We're not sure if it will be there tomorrow. We were told it left the port Friday and might be there Monday or Tuesday. We might hear more tomorrow.

I'll go tomorrow. Sorry I didn't see this thread earlier.

And yeah, I am there usually a few times a week. I live just a few miles away :)

I'll take some digi-camera pics for ya and post 'em ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts