The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A New Day Dawns in Pittsburgh

It is with great excitement Lotus Ltd. announces the appointment of Elise Talk's own Christian Kahle to assume command of the Western Pennsylvania Lotus Ltd. affiliate club. Chris is taking over for Lotus Ltd. member Rob Dillon who has masterfully directed the club for a number of years. Our thanks and appreciation goes to Rob.

Chris is a soon-to-be proud owner of an Elise and is a true Lotus enthusiast. He would like to track down ALL Lotus owners in Pittsburgh and the surrounding area of Western Pennsylvania. If you’d like to get involved in fun Lotus events, you can reach Chris Kahle at (412) 736-9400 or via e-mail [email protected].

Happy Lotusing!

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Thanks Mark!

Anyone interested in joining / helping with the club just email or call me. I'll post here and on the club website any and all events that the club is hosting.

Club website is: Lotusfury.com

I'm going to work with the Cleveland, Columbus and Eastern Pa clubs so that we have a good number of events. Hopefully we'll be able to hit our hometown Beaverun track as well as Mid-Ohio and other tracks in the region.

The local club stuff isn't ready yet but will be soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts