The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just booked a short break to florida in November. Staying in kissammee and only having a couple of things on my 'to do list' I thought I would get online and see if there was anything going on in the area 'Lotus wise' while I am over.

I run a TVR Chimera as a road car along with a Mini Cooper. The Lotus interest is a year 2K Series one Elise 111S that I race in the Elise trophy in the UK and selected European rounds. That's why the trip is in November. The last race of the season is the weekend of the seventh and eighth at brands Hatch Indy.

Anyway I will stop boring you and just ask if there is indeed anything going on in the area from the 13th to 20th of November.

be good to hear from anyone who knows.

In the meantime check out LoTRDC - Elise Trophy for details of the race series.

Cheers Gary

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
There seem to be quite a few Florida LT members, so hopefully you'll get some good info.

I'm on the Left Coast, so afraid I'm not going to be of much help, but welcome anyway !

:wave:

Mike

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Mike,
Thanks for the welcome. I was in California for the last couple of years in June. San Fransisco, Wine country, Lake Tahoe...fantastic place! then followed my nose until i got back to San Fransisco.Great trip. Where are you?

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Hey Gary,

Where in the UK are you? im from the UK too but unfortunatly done own a Lotus YET! but i do go on lots of runs and trackdays watching them and having rides in them! i have been to a LoT as well an open track day at Oulton Park thats was fun.

So yeh welcome and see you around hopefully

:wave:

Nick

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Hi Gary, I am in South Florida, Boca Raton, am originally from London, and own a 2005 Elise. I have been to the "old" TVR factory, owned one, and loved it. Have a great time on your visit
Cheers,
Michael

1 - 5 of 5 Posts