The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Puff Daddy
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took the Exige out for an afternoon drive and it was just about perfect :cool:

- It's hot (91 degrees) so my R888s were super sticky the whole time
- A/C worked amazingly well. It was almost too cold and I actually cycled it on and off a few times. Could never say that about my old Elise :confused:
- The best part: NO TRAFFIC AT ALL :clap: :nanner: :panic: :coolnana:

I ran up and down my favorite twisty mountain road four times before the gas light came on. I saw NOT ONE other car the entire time. On my way out, I passed an Aprilia motorcycle... but that was the only other vehicle I saw.

I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I've never seen it that devoid of cars before. To round out the perfect drive, the Exige performed flawlessly :up:

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Let me guess. The dream then ended, you woke up and realized you have a wife, four kids, and are making payments on a minivan.

Sounds like it was a nice day out.

·
Puff Daddy
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, I have no wife (till October), no kids, no debt, and no minivan. Maybe I'm stuck in a really long dream...

That being said... I think I have dreamed about posting on LotusTalk before :thwack:

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
I'm not sure which is more difficult to believe.

No traffic, or the air conditioner working.

·
Puff Daddy
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am simply amazed at the difference between the AC in my Exige versus the one in my Elise. The Elise one was like one of those little novelty fans you can buy at Walgreens for 99 cents that blows luke warm air at you. The Exige one feels like a normal car :D

AZElise: You have PM

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
You're plugged into the Matrix and a computer generated that dream sequence. In reality, we're all bloated carcasses with a wire bundle going into our necks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts