The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone else be interested in yellow leather seats? What about other yellow accents in the interior? Perhaps I'm in the minority but I really wish I could have a yellow interior.

David

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Yellow pipping on black interior for Saffron Yellow would look great.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
YES! I would love a saffron yellow seating material. I would mate it with my Storm Titanium and paint the calipers yellow.

That would be pretty sharp.

I'm sure that LeatherZ could help, however it would be pretty expensive. =(

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is a photo of yellow piping on an Esprit:

What can we do to get lotus to offer yellow piping or other yellow interior enhancements? I love the way this looks! I would add even more yellow accents if it wasn't very expensive and matched a saffron yellow exterior.

David

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Keep in mind though that real yellow has never been an interior option offered by Lotus here in europe either.

Gold colour from the S2 Type72 interior is about the closest you can get to yellow.

So I suspect to get yellow in the interior may be easier to have your seats/interior re-done by a local shop in the US.

Bye, Arno.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I asked for yellow stitching/black leather on the seats in my Saffron car, which Lotus said they'd do. Although they come standard now with white stitching on the seats and door trim. Not sure if they'd do the whole car in yellow stitching though i.e. seats, doors, gear lever sleeve etc.

Worth a try, not sure how they handle the American market in terms of special one off trim orders though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts