The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello lotus lovers,

Unfortunately, my baby was struck from behind in a bad freeway accident. She's totaled, but I'm alive and have minor injuries.

I can't believe she's gone.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
Ouch dood! Your breathing. That's all that matters!

·
Registered
820 Posts
-eek- Glad you're OK, I hope the other driver's are Ok too. Fortunately the car is replaceable.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can't believe hoe well she held up in the accident. I'm very confident in the safety of these little babies now, I was pretty uncertain about the safety if i were ever to get crushed in an accident.

I'm on the look out for a s260 sport or s240 exige in isotope green or CO.

Ouch dood! Your breathing. That's all that matters!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the positive vibes. I was the most injured because I got sandwiched. The other cars in front and back of me were ok, very minor injuries.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
whoa, you're right in my neighborhood. Really sorry! but glad you're ok.

There is a beautiful Black S260 for sale in the Cars for sale forum. Good luck on the hunt.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Sorry to hear and see this.

As others have said, the important thing is that you and the others are able to walk away from this, to live another day. I know it's hard to think this way seeing your car all messed up - but, consider yourself lucky. You will be able to get yourself another Elise. In the meantime, get yourself checked out thoroughly, even if you feel okay right now.

·
Registered
07 Exige S
1,603 Posts
Joegnsx,

your just roofless man !

majorbonr,

Glad your ok and sorry you lost your prized toy. I hope you stay healthy and get another one soon. peacb

·
Registered
686 Posts
I know--I should have said I'm glad your OK, before asking about the roof....
And I am of course!
Damn vultures already descending...

Good to hear you made it out safely man, good luck on finding a new baby.

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Glad you're OK but sorry to see your car looking like that. Do get checked out by your doctor.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Car's flatlined but you're still vertical, that's important. Hope you have a good insurance adjuster and yeah, see a doctor. Best of luck.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts