The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may know that Allen at Mulholland motorsports has been doing a lot of work to my car (2008 Lotus Exige S240). I have to say that during the whole process he has been very professional, honest, and has done what was promised, in regards to the vehicle dynamics.*

Lotus cars are very special. And as all of you know they are not like other cars. That alone makes driving these cars very fun. I as with most of you wanted to take things up a notch. So I hired Allen to complete the project for me. There were a lot of modifications done to the car with an exception of the engine which is still totally stock.

My impressions were OMG, simply amazing. I absolutely love driving my car on the street as well as on the track.

Another cool thing about Allen is that he attends the Lotus challenge series events and supports the cars that he works on. This last track event that I was at he came up and dialed in everything to my exact taste. All I can say is perfection.

I would without hesitation recommend Allen to anyone.

·
Mulholland>SCC
2,532 Posts
They did their shifter mod on my car. Pretty fabulous having my shifter click into place. He's always been honest with me and that's number 1 in my book.

·
Registered
954 Posts
They just finished a whole bunch of work on my car as well. Have had the chance to test much on the streets since, but so far, it feels amazing. Can't wait to go test out their hard work at the track!! :shift:

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
+1 for Mulholland Motorsports!

·
Registered
6,602 Posts
Allen is an extraordinary fellow! (Random note: if you change the second "l" in his name to an "i", what do you get?) :D ... might explain his exceptional intellect...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now all of got to do is get a little bit more power in this thing and I'll really have myself a little rocketship.

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Sherman, what have you done to the car?

·
Premium Member
2,819 Posts
I live near Boston and purchased a car from seller in Beverly Hills. He recommended I have my pre-purchase inspection at Mulholland Motorsports as the car had a regular service history there. I can't say enough good things about Allen and Stephan. Very professional and knowledgeable. ++1

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Allen lives in rarified air in the world of automotive technicians. He's passionate, professional, dedicated, and most of all, a true enthusiast. He spells his name wrong, but other than that, he's at the top of his game. :bow:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts