The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone

I just wanted to share with you my experience with WireWheel. I recently had an incident involving my Lotus, and turned to Wire Wheel for help. Hayes and everyone at the shop are great. They are enthusiasts and very knowledgeable. While i was there I looked at some of their cars and they do amazing work. I would have no hesitation to buy any of their cars. They are truly an asset to the Lotus community.

Thank you for all your help :bow:

·
Registered
841 Posts
Another shout out for wirewheel.com. When my Lotus Cup wheel was deemed irreparable, Hayes agreed to sell me a single wheel at almost 50% of what the Lotus dealer was asking.

It's rare for folks to dig into a set of wheels to sell singles. But he did, and saved my bacon and saved me money.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I have to speak up. When I was looking to purchase an Esprit I saw one they had for sale. This was almost 15 years ago, I saw one they had posted on line.

These guys were totally honest telling me every detail that needed to be corrected and for that I have 'respect' for them. They told me stuff that I figure other sellers would not have just to flip a profit.

For that I give Wirewheel.com a :up:

Cheers,
Robert

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
If your considering buying an R titled car and don't buy it from them your asking for trouble They are straight up and do the car right. A lot of hackers out there who do not know Lotus and really butcher the fix. We have all seen pictures of their handy work. At Wirewheels You will know exactly what your getting. No surprises. Hats off to Hayes

·
Registered
339 Posts
Owner of a re-build title Exige S from Wire Wheel. It's been to both a Lotus trained mechanic and an authorised Lotus body shop for check-ups. Neither could find any issues with the work performed.

Fantastic way to get an Exige at a bargain price. :coolnana:

Way to go Hayes.

Cheers.

·
Registered
905 Posts
I agree with all of the good comments above. I recently dealt with Hayes on some emblem center caps for my cup wheels (small potatos compared to what you other guys have dealt with him on) and it was a pleasure doing business with he and his company and I look forward to doing future business with them!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
:up: for wirewheel.

i've dealt with them for parts before. its good to know they are doing everything they can to put another lotus back on the roads

& I wouldn't think twice about buying car from them if I were ever in the market again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts