The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We are very thankful for the blessing of letting us have the first look at the cars in our little car show last January.

South Bay says they may have a contract in December, sounds like what Galpin was telling us. Is there a single word from Lotus ? Is that true Lotus ? Galpin told us things that didn't happen. Is it possible that maybe there will be paperwork in December ? How about some confirmation ? If the paperwork happens when do you think we may see a car again ? It's been a long time since the LA Car Show. I certainly never imagined that the next LA Car show for 2005 would appear before a single Elise was sold in Los Angeles. Is that whats going to happen ? In just 6 more weeks the Car Show opens again. In about 7 weeks Chris' car will be 6 months old. We gonna get a dealer out here ? How about just a hint ?

Cars delivered in LA..................0
LA Dealers..............................0
Response from Lotus..............0

·
Registered
135 Posts
Woah, cool. I'll be back out in Jan for the Auto show. I can check out South bay then too. It does appear to be a very busy dealership although some had mentioned that it looks old in terms of the building etc.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Mact, Where did that thing come from ?

Steve

·
Registered
970 Posts
my salesperson from south called me and asked for my fax number...said he had something amusing to send me...Im sure it doesnt mean anything but I believe they are getting ready to be a dealer...they have alot on their plate right now cause they are moving as we speak to new BMW center and they are also starting to sell Mini's now...hopefully they will update the old BMW center to make it abit more updated before the Elise goes in there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts