The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. How do you think a "white pack" would look on an ardent red Evora? All items addressed in the black pack, but using white plasti-dip or vinyl wrap? To possibly include the rims...? Interior color is Cognac FWIW.

·
Registered
242 Posts
IMO, it would look like a coke can. :facepalm

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts

·
Closet Petrolhead
99 Posts
Vintage-y? Don't know if it'd work, tbh...

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Vintage-y? Don't know if it'd work, tbh...
Eh. That's the good thing about plasti-dip...just take it all off if I'm getting too much Coke vibe. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Eh. That's the good thing about plasti-dip...just take it all off if I'm getting too much Coke vibe. :rolleyes:
Try it out & post pics. I did my roof & rocker panels in black plasti-dip. I ended up not liking the roof since it was a matte black, but love the rockers matte black until I can get some vinyl on it. Everyone that has seen my car in person likes it better than just the solid yellow. They all say it adds more dimension, & I agree. All boils down to personal preference in the end though.

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
wow - it would look like a Canadian flag. people would come up and start every question with "pardon me but"

·
Toys R us!
273 Posts
Try it out & post pics. I did my roof & rocker panels in black plasti-dip. I ended up not liking the roof since it was a matte black, but love the rockers matte black until I can get some vinyl on it. Everyone that has seen my car in person likes it better than just the solid yellow. They all say it adds more dimension, & I agree. All boils down to personal preference in the end though.

:up: agree..

·
Registered
634 Posts
Saw this on Instagram. Not exactly as you described, but partway.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts