The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A beautiful young woman flashed me her breasts today while I was driving my Elise. Nice tan and no tan lines, but very fake-looking implants.

Also during my drive today:

A Lexus LS followed me into a gas station to ask about the car.

An Aprilia stopped next to me while I was stopped in traffic to say, "nice car."

A minivan was tailgating me on the freeway trying to take pictures with a camera phone.

A teenager yelled at me from the sidewalk, "hey, what car is that?" I said, "Lotus Elise," and then he said, "that's ridiculous! That's off the hook!"

Of course, there was more of the usual head turning by people in other cars and on the sidewalk. When parked, people tend to either stop and look, or keep walking but not look where they are going.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
that's awesome! LOL!

[cartman]goddamnit![/cartman]

send me my car Lotus!! AHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHHHH!

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
she was simply comparing plastic bodywork. was hers as good as the lotus?

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Probably one of those chicks that are DYING to show someone her NEW breasts. Going on record here: If any women want to expose their breasts for review I'm OK with it!!:clap:

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Funny Dan! I went to the Dragon's Tail yesterday and had people trying to chase me down. They were hanging out of cars and screaming similar things to me, although I didn't see any women flashing their aftermarkets! I had a father and son pull up next to me while I was leaving Wendy's to ask about the car. I asked if they knew what it was and the young boy said, Yeah, it's a Lotus Elise. First kid to know what he was looking at! It's unbelievable how people react to this car! I've had some unusual cars in the past but nothing has made people hang out of their windows and scream "hell yeah!" at me.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
leaving wendy's...did they build it at the crossroads of chicken sandwiches?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Did you get the hotties number?

Your a lucky man!

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Not to be a party pooper, but stupid women( car sluts) make me sick. Get a damn life and buy your own stupidass. :clap:

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Would you date a woman that showed her breasts to anybody driving by in a nice car?

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
NMRJock said:
Would you date a woman that showed her breasts to anybody driving by in a nice car?
How do you define date;)

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Patricko said:
How do you define date;)
I had a snappy reply in mind but I would have just gotten "How do you define meaningful" in return... :no:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Funny stuff...glad you're having fun with it

what color combination is your car?

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
transio said:
Plastic surgery is a better investment! For a few thousand bucks, a woman can get any car that she wants! :p
I guess. I'd prefer to have dignity and respect AND a cool car. :)

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
if you need a lotus at mardi gras you're a heap of trouble!

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
if you can fog a mirror you're ok at Mardi Gras. Sad thing Mardi Gras, even the locals dont like it anymore because its turning into something stupid. Its always been about debauchery, but now its just getting trashy.

·
Registered
357 Posts

why not, can't be worse than any other women, in fact she probably would be more fun/exciting than most! Just think what she could do if she was "in" your car!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts