The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just heard that Abe is the new west coast Lotus Rep. (I hope this is not a repost) He is a really fantastic guy, and brings lots of professionalism to the brand. While at Lotus of Southbay he was a real asset to the business and one of the most ethical to do business with. Hopefully he can bring some of his great skill to Lotus! Congratulations Abe! :clap::clap::clap:

·
Premium Member
4,701 Posts
That's old news...he's been on the job for over a month -- Regional Sales Rep for LCU.... and he is one of the best! :clap:

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I didn't know that... interesting.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I already know he got the Lotus job, but not clear on what he does. Is he the one who approve warranty work in the west coast?

·
Premium Member
4,701 Posts
I already know he got the Lotus job, but not clear on what he does. Is he the one who approve warranty work in the west coast?

No....he's in SALES. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Lotus is lucky to have Abe!
Second (or third, or...) that. Abe is great. I've only been able to deal with him over the phone, but he was friendly and flawlessly professional. Glad you're there, Abe. :up: Hope to see you in a couple of weeks when I come out for my Katana install. Yeehaaaa...! :D

·
Registered
1,433 Posts

·
Registered
7,002 Posts

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
See post #1 -poke-
It just says he's the west coast rep... but is he physically based anywhere? Lotus of South Bay doesn't exist anymore! What am I missing?

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
It just says he's the west coast rep... but is he physically based anywhere? Lotus of South Bay doesn't exist anymore! What am I missing?
Okay, here it is. Abe, being the West Coast Sales rep, is now working for the factory, or more specifically, LCU. Not a specific dealership. He is responsible for overseeing all of the west coast dealers.

·
Registered
459 Posts
That's old news...he's been on the job for over a month -- Regional Sales Rep for LCU.... and he is one of the best! :clap:
X2. I had the pleasure of getting some of his time recently, and he is a great guy. I'll miss Paul, but Abe has a great head on his shoulders, and I can't wait to see what he is going to do. :clap::bow:

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Good move on LotusUSA and LCU's part. :) I think we'll be seeing some really positive changes in the next few months.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
So will he be posting here or is that a conflict of interests kind of thing?

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
So will he be posting here or is that a conflict of interests kind of thing?
I would imagine that would be a complete conflict for Abe. But, being the attentive person he is, you should rest assured Abe is on top of pretty much everything.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I would imagine that would be a complete conflict for Abe. But, being the attentive person he is, you should rest assured Abe is on top of pretty much everything.
I doubt he'll be posting much, but I doubt he'll stray away from this board. Best way to know what the owners want is to lurk here. :shift:

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
That's what I thought, being an engineer at Apple, it is heavily frowned upon for me to post on the Apple forums. I figured it would be the same for a Lotus employee on a Lotus site.....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts