The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
What is/are:

1. estimated delivery?

2. pricing base and/or packaging? I didn't look on lotuscars.com to see if pricing was posted.

3. special new colors lifestyle if any?

4. interior color choices?

·
Registered
476 Posts
I was interested but you never responded to my PMs....

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Give you credit for standing tall and making a MSRP-and-not-over statement muchacho!

A deposit is all that would be required.
Some dealers are afraid to commit to only MSRP... the money grubbing bastids!

:thwack:

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
I was interested but you never responded to my PMs....
Mr. Hoffa. This is Allan Gibbs with Kriswell. We've been trying to get in contact with you for quite some time. Please provide us your location and a time to meet you and I'll personally send someone over to meet you.

Lastly, to avoid any confusion and delays in processing your order, please confirm this is a recent photo of you so that my associates will be to identify you and secure your deposit for the 2010 Evora. Thank you.

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
What is/are:

1. estimated delivery?

2. pricing base and/or packaging? I didn't look on lotuscars.com to see if pricing was posted.

3. special new colors lifestyle if any?

4. interior color choices?
+1 Details please :)

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
^^ back in the elise days... the dealer held deposite looong before MSRP and options were known. so i suspect the same here that the exact US option, costs, msrp is unkown - best to get in line now though if your serious about wanting to place your order for fed production.

i think the reviews and such out there are pretty good estimates - deposit just holds you for a slot in production of dealer allocation. once lotus pings dealer for order - they will call you to spec it out. (or offer you something if lotus sends them a generic order)

thats the way it worked with mine, my number came up from another dealer first though - i had no problems with criswell sales and they refunded my elise deposit in 2004 promptly.

·
Registered
16 Posts

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
You sound like a NO BS dealership compadre!

Yes.

Did you want to order one?
Happy to see you declare simple MSRP on the Evora because 90% of the dealers will be popping that hard! :rolleyes:

Like the Evora but I'm picking up my second Porsche Snapper S this month. Additionally I've never been inclined to purchase the very first model year of ANYTHING.

Best on your sales.

:shift:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts