The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From previous posts I understand there is a power block I can tie into up in the front drivers side of the car; however, I have been unable to locate it. Any help on accessing it would be appreciated. I want to create a second fuse block for accessories.

Can I access it from under the Clam?( I have the Clam off) or from underneath the dash? or do I have to remove the dash to access.

Thanks

·
Registered
527 Posts
Yes it is on the right hand side. You will need to remove the dash. The last picture in this post Dash removal and on the far left you can see a large wire above the aluminum. That is it. Depending on what you want to do there are easier but less amperage places to get 12v in the dash.

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
To install a fuse box up front this would be the way to go for relatively unrestricted power. If the amperage needed is small, there are other options, such as tapping off an existing fuse. If you don't have driving lamps installed there is a unused fuse C5 under the passenger side dash, plus 3 unwired fuse fuse locations in the same block.
Cheers,
Michael

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts