The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Elise was destroyed in an accident. Not my fault. Broke my right leg and foot in the collision. Farewell. Though an infrequent visitor, I learned much from all of you. Be safe.

Blue Lotus treasure
Sharing winding mountain paths,
Memory withers.

The accident photos were taken by the Mustang owner's father, who was the first person to arrive at the scene.

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What I'll remember

My greatest joy was to share the Elise experience. I'd invite a friend to go with me on some California roads, share the drive, and I'd take photos. Here's some photos to leave you with.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Will always be true that your hearts touched.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Great wheels ! Heal quickly and PLEASE post the VIN #.

·
Administrator
2010 Exige S260
2,222 Posts
I'm very sorry about your loss, I hope you have a prompt recovery of your injuries.

Are you selling your hardtop by any chance? I also have a LB Elise

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
Thanks for sharing, seems you have a great attitude about this. Hope your recovery is speedy and you join our ranks in the future.

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
Best of luck, with a wife looking like that be careful you don't injure you're self any further.. :D

·
Registered
962 Posts
Glad you're safe. Any more details on the accident? (Just so we know what we may need to be more aware of in the future to prevent anything like this from happening)

·
Registered
431 Posts
Sorry to hear mate. Glad you are ok.

Was a great looking car. Love the colour.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Glad to hear you are alive and as well as can be expected. Wish you the best on the recovery.

Details on the accident would be much appreciated, as I would like to know if there is something more to be aware of.

Also, which wheels are those? I have never seen them before, and they are VERY unique.

·
$3(uR3 u$3r
452 Posts
Aaaaaahhhhh. I need to watch a Disney movie now to get those first pictures out of my mind. One of my worst nightmares. Sorry for your loss. Get well soon.

Please let us know what happened when you have time.

Thanks for the other beautiful photos.

All the best.

- Alex

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
wow that's messed up. At least you had a great time with the car before the wreck. Hope you recover 100%

1 - 20 of 47 Posts