The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Thats why I switched to Bordeaux Red, which was my 2nd choice. My original order, a yellow Elise, was a late Nov/early Dec delivery too.

Since ordering in January I had acquired a Lightning Yellow Evolution VIII (got a deal that was impossible to pass on) and decided 2 yellow cars was too many. Plus Neil told me there'd be a LOT of Saffrons in town, but only the 1 Bordeaux. He figured out a 4 way swap where I could get the Bordeaux, Trieu could change and get his yellow, and someone got my car. Not sure who but it might be the mystery guy your insurance agent mentioned.

I think Ace lives lin Oklahoma or thereabouts?

Anyways, I still love yellow and would have held out had I not already owned a yellow car, but seeing how many of them are in town makes me even happier with my BRP.

And just to reiterate, Autostrada is awesome!

-Dave
'05 Lotus Elise (BRP, Touring, Hardtop going back on)
'03 EVolution VIII
'00 Porsche 996C2
'89 BMW M3 (for sale)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Don't forget us Dallas guys

I took delivery on my Saffron Yellow on Thanksgiving (from the transport company, not the dealer). I have not had a chance to post anything yet since I have been sick as a dog. I just past 100 miles today and I love it. Getting in and out with the hardtop at 6' has its challenges but it fits like a glove once I get in. I can't wait to get through the 1000 miles so I can really have some fun.

jjb

1 - 9 of 9 Posts