The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Toys R us!
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I love the black pack look so i had it done to my car. It's a 12 year gloss vinyl and the cost was $500, he came to my home and did the work. (which was very nice!)
Saturday she's being transported to ATL dealership for her warranty work, all parts were ordered already. (which was super nice of them). She's getting a new vent hose, new door handle and a new door switch to handle her index issue. :) I'll get her back in about a week. I'll miss her.. lol
i know everyone has seen the black pack on the Aspen white but i'm attaching pics anyways because she looks so pretty to me! :)

ps, the three dots on the lower nose are black gloss plugs that i got to fill in the UGLY holes that the Plano dealership drilled to mount their UGLY bracket!!!! holy cow, who does this? anyhoo, i like the look of the black dots for some reason, call me weird...so i am not painting them white to match the car...i am leaving as is..:)

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
Wow this looks very well done!
I didn't wrap the front lip but after seeing your pics it really makes me wanna do it!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Looks great to me!

Yes, I don't understand the drilling for a front plate! I like the plug idea and they look intentional so no need to paint them white.

·
Toys R us!
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow this looks very well done!
I didn't wrap the front lip but after seeing your pics it really makes me wanna do it!
or you can just get a nice black splitter for your front end.....although, i'm not finding any after market splitters anywhere...i want one too! (and some side skirts.):)

·
Vendor
359 Posts
looks awesome! Just need to add the Black LED reverse lamps and black brake rings :)

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Beautiful! The black pack is almost a must for the Evora because it gives the car a much more purposeful look.

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Awesome
I really think the "Black Package" brings out the lines of the Evora.
For white and red cars it is a must
Well done
When I got my car back in 2011 I took it to a Cars and coffee. Parked with a few other Evoras. more than one person thought my car was a different model than the other Evoras due to the Black packages bringing out details on the car

·
Toys R us!
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awesome
I really think the "Black Package" brings out the lines of the Evora.
For white and red cars it is a must
Well done
When I got my car back in 2011 I took it to a Cars and coffee. Parked with a few other Evoras. more than one person thought my car was a different model than the other Evoras due to the Black packages bringing out details on the car
it does have a sportier look now..:coolnana: it is a must for the lighter color evoras in my opinion! woohoo

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
are the rear LOTUS letters black? The surround for the taillights should be black also. Basically any chrome piece should be black.

·
Toys R us!
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
are the rear LOTUS letters black? The surround for the taillights should be black also. Basically any chrome piece should be black.
yes the letters are black, and i am trying to find pics of the blacked out lamp area with leds...etc. It sounds awesome!

·
Illegal Alien
5,258 Posts
Beautiful.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts