The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any of these? They look kinda cool and I woulda never thought I would be considering buying a pair, but for $20 bucks on clearance at a local store here in Indianapolis, I thought it seemed like good deal. Tried 'em on and they were really comfortable and seemed light, not that I know anything about driving shoes. For anyone interested in the Indy area, they are at the Marshall's next to Target in Nora. The Gumball 3000 has some cool cannonball vids on youtube.

Thanks,
Andy

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Are they made by Lotus?

·
Registered
9,273 Posts
Are they made by Lotus?
No, but you can store them in the same garage as your Lotus, thereby making them generally related to a Lotus like discussion, of sorts.

I got a gumball stuck to the bottom of my shoe once. Gave great traction for a short distance.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They're made by Adidas, who as far as I can tell must sponsor the Gumball 3000 events....I guess 20 bucks is a case of Import beers..hmmm decisions, decisions

Andy

·
Registered
9,273 Posts
Andy,

Randy asked that question b/c you posted this thread in the "General Discussion (Lotus related)" forum. It should have gone in the "Other" forum as it really isn't Lotus related at all, and it will be moved there in a few days.

It'll make more sense the longer you're here :).

Edit: The more I think about it, maybe it should go in the midwest region forum instead?

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Andy,

Randy asked that question b/c you posted this thread in the "General Discussion (Lotus related)" forum. It should have gone in the "Other" forum as it really isn't Lotus related at all, and it will be moved there in a few days.

It'll make more sense the longer you're here :).
subtlety abounding this evening.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Anyone have any of these? They look kinda cool and I woulda never thought I would be considering buying a pair, but for $20 bucks on clearance at a local store here in Indianapolis, I thought it seemed like good deal. Tried 'em on and they were really comfortable and seemed light, not that I know anything about driving shoes. For anyone interested in the Indy area, they are at the Marshall's next to Target in Nora. The Gumball 3000 has some cool cannonball vids on youtube.

Thanks,
Andy
Any chance of you shipping a pair to me in Chicago? Size 12.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
How much do they weigh? :D

·
Premium Member
26,313 Posts
No, but you can store them in the same garage as your Lotus, thereby making them generally related to a Lotus like discussion, of sorts.

I got a gumball stuck to the bottom of my shoe once. Gave great traction for a short distance.
rotflrotfl

1 - 17 of 17 Posts