The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
......and if you die in your sleep, they just nail it shut and into the ground you go!

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
But it's made of wood. It will never survive a home fire or thermo-nuclear detonation. I want one out of titanium.:p

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
No, no, no. It's SHEATHED in wood.

The basic Quantum Sleeper unit consists of an aluminum bed frame and headboard with polycarbonate, bullet proof plating that is designed to provide a protective barrier (shielding) between a perpetrator or environmental condition and the homeowners or occupants.

The average cost of the Quantum Sleeper is estimated at about $160,000.00
LOL - @ the 160k price tag !

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
OK how big is the engine, and are aftermarket wheels available, is there a turbo kit?...I need info...;)

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lotus Fury said:
Sad thing is that there are some people out there with mental problems and enough cash to buy this thing.
...and lots of people with mental problems who don't have the cash to buy one but would be willing to refinance their house to do so anyway.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
MikeAR303 said:
...and lots of people with mental problems who don't have the cash to buy one but would be willing to refinance their house to do so anyway.
That was my plan... :D

Hum.... I wonder if I got a King size version would the Elise fit?

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Lotus Fury said:
That was my plan... :D

Hum.... I wonder if I got a King size version would the Elise fit?
Good idea......the true "Detailer's Paradise". Got to get one!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Little Bastard said:
Fear driven society :rolleyes:
But look how happy the couple is on the home page! And they know the kids are safe because the units are networked--they can remote control the kids' Quantum Sleepers and even communicate with them!

Total weight of all the polycarbonate plastic plating to be used for a queen sized mattress is approximately 1658lbs.
Do you think I can get the movers to bring mine up the stairs? :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts