The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the time has come and I must depart from my beloved Elise. I bought the car in Aug. of 05 and have been in-love ever since. I only drive the car on weekends and look forward to starting her up every time. I always told myself that the only car I would EVER consider selling the Elise for was an Atom. After waiting a few years a Cali registered Atom came to the market a couple weeks ago and I pulled the trigger on it. I have debated with myself what to do with the Lotus...? The Atom is a beats, not refined in a way close to the Lotus. I used to think the Lotus was a neck jerking, rough riding, amazing car. Well not until I got the Atom. The Atom is much more raw, has incredible torque, and a totally different experience all together. So now I sit here with the decision to make, what to do. I love my Elise more then life itself. I have kept it in immaculate condition and it still looks as good as it did when i bought it new. I have babied over the Elise unlike any car I have ever owned before. Considering I only got to enjoy the Elise on weekends, and also having a motorcycle, I just cant see keeping the Elise and not using it. So the time has come and I must say regrettably I am going to have to sell her.

The Lotus community has been incredible. This forum has been one of the most informative, insightful, and friendly places to visit everyday online. I have met many good people whom enjoy their cars as much as I do. Thanks for having this community that really make owning the Lotus a pleasure. I will always be part of this community even when the Elise sells. Heres to seeing you on the road and still feeling part of this unique group of really great people. I will be back to Lotus soon, whether it's another Elise/Exige, Evora, or old-school Elan, I will be back!

My ad in-case you are in need:
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f94...lver-red-so-cal-immaculate-27-500-00-a-78039/

Attachments

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
Enjoy the car! Glad you have been part of the community.

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
congrats on the atom!

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Congrats! What engine is in it?

Now you'll have to come out to play with us enlightened kids

1 - 7 of 7 Posts