The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Evora NA 6sp
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was rear-ended back in June so while the car was out of commission I had some work done.
Ace geadset
Quaiff LSD
430 clutch
Light flywheel
Updated wire harness
430 front and rear bumpers from @HethelSport
Oil cooler
Trans cooler
4 new shocks
This is to go with the @turbophil / BOE tvs1900 SC.

The frame was replaced with a 400 style frame because they don't make the S1 frame anymore.

·
Registered
7,126 Posts
Nicely done. Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Looks great. What were the details on the accident? What was the other party's excuse for hitting you? How much damage?

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Looks fantastic! Congrats!!

·
Registered
2011 Evora NA 6sp
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
30 Posts
Looks great! Love that blue!
I had some kid in a big pavement queen truck rear end my Exige a few years back. Said he didn't see me at the stop light. $17k in damage (Estimate from the insurance). They gave me a Camaro as a rental car for 2 months. Def happy to have the Exige back in the garage. So I understand your pain. Enjoy having your car back!!

·
Registered
2011 Evora NA 6sp
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
07 Exige S
1,557 Posts
Beautiful man! I know that feeling! "Top of the world ma!" congrats on enduring the blah blah. So nice to have your machine tucked away all improved and restored!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I feel your pain John. Rear-ended in August and just got it back yesterday. Make sure to submit a Diminished Value claim against the responsible party.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Damn that’s a lot of work! Saw your car on the lift last week, I was hoping you would come on and post pics with the new bumpers. Looks fantastic

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Wow looks great and I love that blue!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts