The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
Might help narrow it down if you have a price range and type of driving you do. I've been looking to and think the Sector111 Big Bottom aka T3 seats seem to be a good value and nice looking.

·
Registered
101 Posts
The pics are of the carbon/Kevlar option which not only infuses yellow but is also more expensive. They're straight CF standard. I just bought a pair along with 6pt harnesses and the sys.6.pack.

·
Registered
168 Posts
The pics are of the carbon/Kevlar option which not only infuses yellow but is also more expensive. They're straight CF standard. I just bought a pair along with 6pt harnesses and the sys.6.pack.
How comfortable are they relative to the stock seats?

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,459 Posts
I disagree :shrug:

I DD my car and wanted my seat to be more comfortable so my back wasn't sore all the time, so I re-padded mine and its great now. MUCH more comfortable.
I went from stock Exige seats to full carbon seats (no padding). No problems at all. I also have Nitrons so the car is very stiff.

San

·
Registered
542 Posts
just a note from the reseach i've done, the spg's can not be put on a silder with the stock center console in place unless you modify the seat.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts