The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The stock wheel offset on the rear of my 02' is kind of weak. Looks like i could squeeze another 3"s of width in there. Anyone on here rocking some 325-355 width tires with some custom offset here? Im almost tempted to throw some spacers on to poke them out some more, but I've got maint. stuff to do first. Just getting ideas.

·
Registered
66 Posts
The stock wheel offset on the rear of my 02' is kind of weak. Looks like i could squeeze another 3"s of width in there. Anyone on here rocking some 325-355 width tires with some custom offset here? Im almost tempted to throw some spacers on to poke them out some more, but I've got maint. stuff to do first. Just getting ideas.
I've been running 25mm spacer/adapters on my 1994 esprit for 4 years with no issues. I went from the stock bolt pattern to a more useable 114x5 for more wheel options.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that looks a little more flush. It's not by anymeans the end of the world for me. Was just thinking of getting some really nice wheels in the future for it like hre's wondering how big i can get. probably do 18's all around. But i can live with it for now. Still in dis-belief everything i open the garage door. Its really mine. the stock wheels look great too.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Same here. Been running ZE forged for a couple of years and I'm very happy with them.
Price is a lot less then HRE.

Alan

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,088 Posts
jfitz981's wheels are beautiful. I've seen them in person.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts