The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have purchased an Aim MXL Pro to replace the stock cluster on an '05 Elise. I'm currently trying to figure out a bracket solution. Just for ease and a proven solution, I would like to purchase a bracket. But, if I cannot do this, I will be making my own bracket.

I've done a search and saw that Brent Bauman has made at least a couple of mounts for this dash. However, I have yet to hear back from him (maybe my email went to his junk mail? Ha).

So here are my questions:

1) Does anyone have a phone number that I could contact Brent Bauman at? If you do, could you please send it to me in a PM?

2) Does anyone else make a mounting bracket?

3) As a last resort, does anyone have any advice/pictures of a bracket that would help in designing my own?

4) For those that have an Aim dash, was the binnacle cut or modified to make room for the shift lights?

Thanks much,

- Nick

·
Registered
913 Posts
Im looking to switch to one of these as well! How's the install coming along?

I was wondering if the Odometer & Trip meter carry over & if a Traction Control Icon ever made it to the firmware?

Looking to run Boost, Oil Pressure, Pressure & Wideband on top of he system + a KoldFire tune which I dont think should be an issue?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts