The Lotus Cars Community banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
No luck with Foxwell NT630 plus purchased from Amazon 12/2019. Home version V1.03.001 Boot version V2.04.004.
Under daewoo there is no gentra but unsuccessful using both Epica/Tosca, Barina, and Cruze. I also tried under Isuzu and had no luck either. Note the menu steps were different than described above so perhaps the device is slightly different:
1. Daewoo
2. Then B 2001
3. Epica/Tosca
4. ABS/ETC and no other menu options -- above it reads Chassis. The is no option to select between body and chassis. Prior successful reports have said under Epica/Tosca you are supposed to have an option or choosing between body and chassis and selecting body gets you to the option where you can erase the airbag code.

I will try to return Foxwell to Amazon and see if I have any luck obtaining a Autel MaxiCheck Pro to try again.
Also note that myamazon order says enhanced 2019 version so it must be different that the prior versions used successfully earlier.

·
Registered
227 Posts
No luck with Foxwell NT630 plus purchased from Amazon 12/2019. Home version V1.03.001 Boot version V2.04.004.
Under daewoo there is no gentra but unsuccessful using both Epica/Tosca, Barina, and Cruze. I also tried under Isuzu and had no luck either. Note the menu steps were different than described above so perhaps the device is slightly different:
1. Daewoo
2. Then B 2001
3. Epica/Tosca
4. ABS/ETC and no other menu options -- above it reads Chassis. The is no option to select between body and chassis. Prior successful reports have said under Epica/Tosca you are supposed to have an option or choosing between body and chassis and selecting body gets you to the option where you can erase the airbag code.

I will try to return Foxwell to Amazon and see if I have any luck obtaining a Autel MaxiCheck Pro to try again.
I had this one FOXWELL NT630 SRS Scan OBD2 Bi-Directional Automotive Diagnostic Code Reader ABS Auto Bleed Reset Tool OBD II Airbag Active Scanner https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072VGJ7S8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_m-bcEbKGRKJJK
And I was sure it didn’t work, same day packed it back to Amazon, and the Airbag light gone next day when I started the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Worked with autel maxcheck pro purchased from Amazon 12/2019! Specific model: "
Autel MaxiCheck Pro OBD2 Scanner Automotive Diagnostic Scan Tool with ABS Auto Bleed, SRS Airbag, Oil Reset, SAS, EPB, BMS for Specific Vehicles 1996 to 2012"

Followed the steps as described by Shepard in the other thread and worked perfectly. Airbag light was off as soon as I turned off and on my car:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got the NT 630 Plus and I come up with unable to connect or if I find one it will say there are no codes or that clearing codes is unsuccessful.
Any suggestions or updates?

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
I got the NT 630 Plus and I come up with unable to connect or if I find one it will say there are no codes or that clearing codes is unsuccessful.
Any suggestions or updates?
I've got the same issue, but am not inclined to return the gadget. I'll do the software update and then contact the manufacturer. Sounds like the Foxwell folks may have other data/settings/configuration issues. I just haven't had the time to tackle this; tomorrow is my chance to look at it again.
-Mike-

·
Registered
38 Posts
There is a guy on the Lotus Evora Owners group on Facebook that said he worked with Foxwell to fix the issues and has a version of the software that works.

·
Formerly EliseIn2005
238 Posts
Wanted to share with the community:
2017 Evora 400 with check airbag light. Code related to low voltage side airbags. Took to dealership (still under warranty), they discovered that a plug had become loose under the drivers seat. Light hasn’t come back, so that must have been the cause.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Wanted to share with the community:
2017 Evora 400 with check airbag light. Code related to low voltage side airbags. Took to dealership (still under warranty), they discovered that a plug had become loose under the drivers seat. Light hasn’t come back, so that must have been the cause.
Thanks 1swift1. However, in my case the dash light occurred exactly after a battery out stint.
Update: I got an auto reply email from Foxwell saying they are out till Feb 10 due to the Chinese New Year,
-Mike-

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Further update 2 Mar:
So after a little back and forth I got a response which just said to go get: FoxAssistSetup_V1.04.010.exe

However, the Asian / Daewoo and other model updates I tried (there is still no Lotus Evora) all wouldn’t communicate. I can read VIN so the connection is good. (Something I’ve done many times for OBDII.)

I’ll retry things, but if anyone knows more, please chime in.
-Mike-

81 - 89 of 89 Posts