The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I have it, and I think it sort of works, but I haven't gotten mine to clear. It shows my circuit at 1 ohm, where I think it should be about 2. It will clear the code for a split second, but it immediately returns. I think mine might actually be a connector not fully seated, rather than the OP-COM not working, but I haven't taken the time to investigate further.

It's probably obvious to most, but these cheap units are Chinese clones and not the real deal.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I have it, and I think it sort of works, but I haven't gotten mine to clear. It shows my circuit at 1 ohm, where I think it should be about 2. It will clear the code for a split second, but it immediately returns. I think mine might actually be a connector not fully seated, rather than the OP-COM not working, but I haven't taken the time to investigate further.

It's probably obvious to most, but these cheap units are Chinese clones and not the real deal.
I didn't realize the post was for an Evora, but for reference, I managed to get my Elise cleared with by properly attaching the airbag connector. It has some weird locking clip that I apparently only had half way engaged. I was on autopilot at the time I hit the "clear codes" button, but I think the code my have actually cleared itself without me having to use the tool.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts