The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there . after 3 years of ownership of my 2011 na ,my airbag light is now reset , just want to put here all info i found from other member
THANKS ALL

i used maxichek pro

Step 1: plug in
Step 2: Select abs/srs
Step 3: Select Asian
Step 4: Select Daewood
Step 5: Select 2011
Step 6: Select (EP) Epica/Tosca
Step 7: Select Body
Step 8: Select SDM (Sensing and Diagnostic Module)
Step 9: Erase Codes
Step 10: Yes

And your airbag light will disappear! I tried to read codes before erasing them and nothing showed up.

:clap:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just wanted to offer help here if anyone in NVA(DC,VA,MD) needs airbag reset let me know i got Lunch pro that will reset anything.

thanks
ravi

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
I wish it could be done with Torque Pro. Doesn't come up showing a/bag error and clear codes doesn't clear that one. Interesting that it uses a completely different car profile. Was that trial and error?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I had issue with mine 2 it would come back after hitting some bumps in DC. I would pull the glove box out and make sure big connector is tight and put some dielectric grease on it and zip tie it I put 2 on mine as tight i could get them. good luck

Ravi

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Anyone have a reader that will clear my airbag light? Just got back from deployment and needed to jump my car (even know it was on a tender). Any help would be appreciated!

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
hi there . after 3 years of ownership of my 2011 na ,my airbag light is now reset , just want to put here all info i found from other member
THANKS ALL

i used maxichek pro

Step 1: plug in
Step 2: Select abs/srs
Step 3: Select Asian
Step 4: Select Daewood
Step 5: Select 2011
Step 6: Select (EP) Epica/Tosca
Step 7: Select Body
Step 8: Select SDM (Sensing and Diagnostic Module)
Step 9: Erase Codes
Step 10: Yes

And your airbag light will disappear! I tried to read codes before erasing them and nothing showed up.

:clap:
Just wanted to reaffirm this procedure worked! Picked up the Autel MaxiCheck Pro and worked like a charm. Anyone in San Diego that needs to use it is welcome.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Has anyone had any luck with clearing an ABS light?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Needing to clear the airbag light on my 2017 400, too . . . will this work? I have read conflicting things on both forums.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I just completed this on my 2014 Evora S today, I used the Foxwell NT 360 Elite and worked fine, took me longer to find the OBD port than to clear the code, definitely works!! I bought the Foxwell on eBay for a tad over $100

·
Registered
595 Posts
Good thread! Since @bigbird06815 confirmed that an Autel will work, I can offer my services. If you need an airbag light reset in northwest Oregon, let me know. I get to Portland, Eugene, and Seattle fairly regularly too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts