The Lotus Cars Community banner

Please select your State:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
nas213 said:
California shows up in italics on mine.
The italics denote which option you selected in the poll.
Ding

·
Premium Member
9,289 Posts
Oh you are if its California!

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
slaughtr said:
Why is Idaho the only state that shows up in italics? Does that mean we are special?
Before I read the next post, I looked up at the answers and thought 'Idaho isn't in italics, Illinois is'...... :D

·
Registered
601 Posts
Is there a thread with New York etc.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Why not describe how our Elises feel about their home states.

Idaho: The Gem State
Lot's of pretty mountain roads but everybody drives slow (I think it's a Mormon thing):wallbang:

Front License plate is required by law but I don't wear one and nobody has said anything yet.:no:

Very few Elise brothers or sisters around making it lonely but easier to win autocross competitions.:coolnana:

Hotter than you'd think.:evil:

My owner keeps washing and massaging me, I think he's weird.-eek-

·
Premium Member
26,313 Posts
California: The Mel Gibson State

The Elise loves to flirt with high-end exotic cars on Sunset Blvd. and Rodeo Drive.

And gets challenged to race by every BMW.

The Elise loves California weather -- top down runs!

·
Registered
799 Posts
Where's my state??:shrug:

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
I suspected as much, I predict Cali will sweep this one by a large margin. Now I would like to see a city break down within Cali. I would be willing to bet Los Angeles would take it. We have what ? 4-5 authorized dealers in the General LA area? Elises are actually fairly common here now it seems.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.