The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys!

Sorry for the sabbatical. I've been in graduate school this past 6 months, but agreed to do this part time mostly because I miss the cars and the people who love Lotus. I promise great service to anyone in the Southwest, as some of you can attest to! I will be selling current inventory as well as accomodating special requests on other Lotus Cars.

I will read all the good, the bad and the ugly in the meantime to catch up. Feel free to PM me anytime!

Look for more posts soon!!!!

Cheers!

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Kim is a real asset to not only Melloy, but the community. I've had the pleasure to work with her and she is really fantastic. I would not hesitate recommending her to anyone looking for a Lotus (or Jaguar for that matter).

If there is anything I can do to help out, let me know.

Good to have you back.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Guys,

I was there on Monday and had a VERY productive meeting with the owner of Melloy Lotus in Albuquerque, New Mexico and all I can say is, if you're looking for a Club Racer or Isotope Green Exige 240, they will definitely go above and beyond to make a deal happen. My only regret was not meeting Kim but I plan on making another visit this year and hope to finally meet her. Meanwhile, they will have a new website for their Lotus franchise and it seems that they will be a major player for anyone looking for a Lotus :up:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!

I think your visit is what prompted them to call me Abe! I can't believe I missed you though! Next time for sure.
I am very excited to be a part of all of this again - especially with the Evora coming out. I LOVE the Lotus brand and will do what I can in the Southwest!

Hey Pete - hope you're enjoying the Storm Trooper. :)

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
Awesome Kim. Best wishes at Melloy. If I was in the market for a new Lotus, I would call you. :)

Still thinking about the Evora.... :shift:

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh - I'm only going to be at the dealership by appointment. You can call my cell with questions/orders or ???? @ 505-610-1413.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh, and please leave a message if I don't answer. I am frequently in my studio painting or printmaking (up to my elbows in oil-based ink and paint...) so can't answer. I assure you I would love to hear from you and will call you back ASAP.

Muchos Gracias.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts