The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
I'm sad, but it looks like a smart business decision. It would be nice if they would work the Mexico/GM deal in the states.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
That car would be a hellouva daily driver, although I'd take the 206Gt over it.

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a really negative opinion of French cars...too many Renault and Citroen stories, I guess. I rented a Peugoet 206 recently, and concluded that it was one of the worst cars I'd ever driven. Gotta admit that one you posted looks sharp though.

·
Registered
963 Posts
The variety of cars and car colors in the US sucks. :( That's too bad about the Alfa return. I bet if they made a big ugly SUV and brought it to The States, they'd make a killing. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
tidalwdave said:
I bet if they made a big ugly SUV and brought it to The States, they'd make a killing. :rolleyes:
Only if the commercial for said SUV had a single woman driving the monstrosity without any passengers while talking on her Alfa Romeo cell phone and applying her Alfa Romeo brand eyeliner.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,162 Posts
BTW: the Renault Encore was made in Wisconsin!

I too owned a Renault. R12 GTL. One of the ugliest cars around. But it had 4 doors, a stick shift and a great sound system - plus it was bright red. Could pack all my friends into it and blast around. That was my high school ride back in the early to mid 80s - at least when it ran. :mad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts