The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a suggestion for a good place for a corner balance and alignment in NE, preferably near Boston.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Anyone have a suggestion for a good place for a corner balance and alignment in NE, preferably near Boston.

Thanks!
I think you want to find a place with a Hunter Road Force machine. I have heard Car-Risma in Lowell does a good job at ~$25 a wheel. I do not have their number.

·
Registered
578 Posts
i took mine to Lotus dealer in Waltham,Ma for the alignment around $200 i think.i've used Lamborghini in Peabody for other wheel services,and i'm sure they do alignments and balancing with top notch equipment and service.

·
Registered
341 Posts

Thanks!
Fastrack in Peabody, MA. I've used them on several of my cars, including my Exige. Ask for Scott. He has set up several Exiges/Elises. Just tell him how you want it to handle, and he'll set it up.

He is also VERY reasonable in his prices (much, much cheaper than a Lambo or Lotus dealership). Plus, he'll set it up anyway you want. Tell him Paul suggested you call (I have no business relationship, just a very satisfied customer).

FasTrack Automotive Inc.

FasTrack Automotive, Inc.
147 Summit Street
Building 10
Peabody, Massachusetts 01960

Phone: 978-977-0707
Fax: 978-977-0035

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i took mine to Lotus dealer in Waltham,Ma for the alignment around $200 i think.i've used Lamborghini in Peabody for other wheel services,and i'm sure they do alignments and balancing with top notch equipment and service.
Yeah the Lotus dealer is nearby my office so that was a consideration, rumor has it the Lambo dealer actually sold the franchise and are closing down.

Fastrack in Peabody, MA. I've used them on several of my cars, including my Exige. Ask for Scott. He has set up several Exiges/Elises. Just tell him how you want it to handle, and he'll set it up.

He is also VERY reasonable in his prices (much, much cheaper than a Lambo or Lotus dealership). Plus, he'll set it up anyway you want. Tell him Paul suggested you call (I have no business relationship, just a very satisfied customer).

FasTrack Automotive Inc.

FasTrack Automotive, Inc.
147 Summit Street
Building 10
Peabody, Massachusetts 01960

Phone: 978-977-0707
Fax: 978-977-0035
Cool thanks for the suggestion. I'm gonna hunt around a bit and it's all somewhat dependent on a possible purchase.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Yeah the Lotus dealer is nearby my office so that was a consideration, rumor has it the Lambo dealer actually sold the franchise and are closing down.QUOTE]

Re Lambo dealership: I don't belive it is a rumor. I'm fairly certain they are closing down. :(

·
Registered
915 Posts
Unfortunately the Waltham Lotus dealer doesn't do corner weighting. They've aligned my car (to the Lotus "track" specs), which came out fine, but next time I'm going to go elsewhere (FasTrack sounds like a good suggestion).

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi All

We have the capabilities for alignment and corner balancing among many others. We have a Beissbarth Microline 4000 alignment system(the standard amongst BMW, Porsche, and Audi).
We are also a Sector 111 dealer.

Please check out our website and don't hesitate to email or call me with any questions.

Synaptic3 Service

Thanks
Charlie V

Synaptic 3 Engineering
16 Deer Run Rd.
Candia, NH 03034
p: 603-244-4631
f: 603-244-4632
e: [email protected]
Synaptic3 Main Page

·
Registered
373 Posts
FYI - Synaptic did my alignment when I had the RTD toe link brace installed, and it's feeling great out there on the track. Thanks, guys.

Wendy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts