The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all my cars going in for a alignment to set up for next season here in the next few weeks and I'm wanting to know how much camber front and rear are you guys running with a6's? I'v also decided to run neutral rear toe, and about 1/8th of total toe out in the front.. the only thing I really dont know about yet is the front and rear camber, I have already removed the front shims and now I'm putting on v2arms so I can get even more front negitive camber but I'm afraid of too much camber because hoosiers are expensive and I dont want to ruin a set doing something dumb. thanks for any info you guys give I swear this website is addictive! :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Xp I'm just setting my car up to have fun and running in whatever class that I fall in.

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
Xp I'm just setting my car up to have fun and running in whatever class that I fall in.
Get the trick front control arms that allow more negative camber, and of course stiffer springs allow you to run less camber than stock springs.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm going to hold off on stiffer springs until later on unless I find some for a really good deal, I'm installing the hardcore bar here soon and I'm going to run like that for a while because I'm afraid of doing too much at once to the car, if that makes sense. I should of stated that I'm on a modest budget

1 - 5 of 5 Posts