The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks!

I’m planning to install new toe links and new coilovers soon and was wondering where I might want to get an alignment done afterwards? I’m hoping somewhere local to Irvine or cities nearby. I wouldn’t mind going out to LA County but would prefer somewhere closer if possible. I also know Inokinetic isn’t too far away at Temecula but again want to have that as a last resort (unless folks here think it’s much more worthwhile to go directly there?).

If it matters: this is for a 2006 Elise and I’ll be installing Ino’s DSBrace Kit and Nitron Street Series.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
Hey folks!

I’m planning to install new toe links and new coilovers soon and was wondering where I might want to get an alignment done afterwards? I’m hoping somewhere local to Irvine or cities nearby. I wouldn’t mind going out to LA County but would prefer somewhere closer if possible. I also know Inokinetic isn’t too far away at Temecula but again want to have that as a last resort (unless folks here think it’s much more worthwhile to go directly there?).

If it matters: this is for a 2006 Elise and I’ll be installing Ino’s DSBrace Kit and Nitron Street Series.

Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the link, San! I was hoping to reply here with a review and recommendation with the shop I ended up with, but my own schedule got in the way and looks like I’ll have to out off the install until a later time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts