Registered
1,056 Posts
Nice to see one in LHD-

They're really growing on me!

If it has more helmet clearance than my Elise, I'm sold-

·
Registered
155 Posts
just found this review - Winding Road Magazine | Issue 46 - this Evora review is the most gushing so far (although I've yet to see Winding Road write anything really critical of any car).
Is this link hijacking this thread and ought I apologise to Randy...? just writing this made me lose interest...

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
It's not often that you see a REPOST actually inside the original post :huh:

·
Registered
155 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Love these reviews btw... keep em coming! Still glad I yanked my deposit, but only so I can wait for a SC version :) The car is stunning!

:D

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
It's not often that you see a REPOST actually inside the original post :huh:
It was posted in its own thread and then merged with this one. Posts appear chronologically with mergers, so it seems as if it was reposted in this thread.

For relevance's sake, the Evora looks great on the road. The pinch on its waist is far more pronounced in motion than the studio/show photos. I'm still a huge fan.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Just read 2 British magazine Evora reviews:
Top Gear Magazine pretty much slaughtered the Evora on interior and power but the reviewer (never heard of him) was an unlikeable jerk...
Car magazine group tested Evora vs M3 vs 911 and evora wins outright! great review!
haven't found either review online yet.
I'm putting deposit down on Black/Black/Black 2+2 sport tomorrow if I can get a test drive - (i'm in London).

·
Registered
538 Posts
To me, the only small negative about Lotus on the Evora is their color choices. IMO, the loud colors like chrome orange, isotope green and maybe the laser blue should not be there. I think Lotus should stick with a more mature color with hues of gray, black, white, green, blue (not laser though), red, brown and possibly the burnt orange. You can get away with it on the Elise/Exige and for some weird reason, I think with the new Esprit but not so with Evora :shrug: Any ways, that's my opinion at least, the car looks fantastic though :up:

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
To me, the only small negative about Lotus on the Evora is their color choices. IMO, the loud colors like chrome orange, isotope green and maybe the laser blue should not be there. I think Lotus should stick with a more mature color with hues of gray, black, white, green, blue (not laser though), red, brown and possibly the burnt orange. You can get away with it on the Elise/Exige and for some weird reason, I think with the new Esprit but not so with Evora :shrug: Any ways, that's my opinion at least, the car looks fantastic though :up:

There's nothing wrong with variety? You can pick whatever color you want even customized colors so I've heard.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts