The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I've been trying to do some googling and searching but can't seem to find an answer. I just picked up a 2007 Lotus Exige with a turbo Honda K20 setup. It's got an Alitech shifter in the car. I was hoping to buy the bollock and use that but I cannot find the thread pitch for the Aliltech setup. If anyone happens to know what the thread pitch is I'd love for them to share. Thank you!

·
Administrator
5,111 Posts
Can't you just take yours off and measure?

·
Registered
2006 Exige K24A2 SC
215 Posts
In this thread there is mention and photo of repurposing the stock knob.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess I can pull off the current knob and measure the threads. Not something I've done before so would need to figure out how to measure correctly haha. But that's not a bad option and it's right there.

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
I guess I can pull off the current knob and measure the threads. Not something I've done before so would need to figure out how to measure correctly haha. But that's not a bad option and it's right there.
Take the knob to a Lowe’s or Ace hardware or anything like that. They usually have a block near the hardware section with a bunch of labeled bolts so you can see which one fits

·
Registered
07 Aspen White Exige S - MT
996 Posts
Take the knob to a Lowe’s or Ace hardware or anything like that. They usually have a block near the hardware section with a bunch of labeled bolts so you can see which one fits
Bingo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts