The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title sounds like a personals ad but I already married my cousin. Is there anyone else from ark. or even any rumors of anyone else from ark? It could be nice having the whole state to myself. We have lots of hills and curves. check out the "pig trail" on the web. Thats my first drive.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
poobah that is a nice stretch of road. next time you take it once you get to russelville keep going to alma and if you go north onto hwy 23 to fayetteville you will like it. that is the pig trail. its easy to find on the internet just search " arkansas pig trail " let me know what you think

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hogfan,

You are no longer alone in AR! I live in Rogers AND HAVE my Starlight Black Elise.

Drove 62 to 7 to 40 to 23 to 16 on Saturday! Route 7 beats the Pig Trail. Nothing like seeing road signs that read "Crooked and Steep: Next 69 miles!"

When are you due to get yours?

Kevin

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you dirty dog i wanted to be first. i was supposed to get mine in july i have now been told middle of oct. where did you get yours? i would like to see it since i have yet to see one. i am deff going to be in fayetteville sat for big game. hope we dont get killed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts