1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Pretty cool- as someone said, it's bordering on seizure inducing, but nice. I'm a tad impressed by the Aubergine- I'm not saying I like it,:D just that it's not as craptastic as I would have thought.

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
originally posted by _JD_
I'm a tad impressed by the Aubergine- I'm not saying I like it, just that it's not as craptastic as I would have thought.
actually, i'm so impressed by how Aubergine looks, that i'm considering it as one of my choices. it would have been good if Lotus took pics of the rear 3/4 also.

When are they going to add the other colors?

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
i missed the best color: black

·
Registered
711 Posts
Sorry, I don't have all the colors. I only made it from the colors available from the official website. When they all come out, I'll probably do it again, maybe then I'll take the time to resize the cars to be the same size.

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
usofrob said:
Sorry, I don't have all the colors. I only made it from the colors available from the official website. When they all come out, I'll probably do it again, maybe then I'll take the time to resize the cars to be the same size.
I was thinking it would be very cool to resize it so the cars were the same, maybe remove the background so it's only the cars? :)

·
Registered
711 Posts
I thought about doing that, but I thought the background looked better. I could always do that just for fun. It'll take a little more time though. Good thing this is all I do when I get home :cool:

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
That is really great.

A small label giving the color would help (perhaps placed inconspicuously in a lower corner). And of course the rest of the colors would be nice.

·
Registered
711 Posts
So, last night I took the time to cut out the background and resize them. (smaller file, but still too big.) I think it looks better with the grass. (But the resize was nice)

Yeah, I miss having all the colors in there too, but I wanted to keep the same lighting situation with all the car colors. So, if I took other pictures, it might not match. I'm patient, I can wait.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts