The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All looks like All Girls Garage is doing an episode on the Lotus Elise Friday April 4 at 5PM Pacific time. Not sure what they will do to it but hey it might be cool to see some chicks working on a Lotus. :)

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
so they will be wearing shorts?

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Jessie = nice
Cristy = very nice
The Other One= not so much

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
thanks. DVR programmed.

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
I'll leave it recording just to see what happens, sorry but my average time watching them has been no more than 5 minutes, I just can't put my finger on it but there's something unnatural about them and it has nothing to do with their boobs.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Watching it now. Some fun bits, including when the non attractive chick talked about removing the power steering rack.

Then the cute one from Overhauling tells us that the car weighs 1,800 pounds.

Sector111 getting a lot of mention.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Did the jack it up correctly?

Dont be so mean to bogi, she's not so bad....when the lights are off

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
It was already on the lift. Didn't show them do it.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Yes, and I wouldn't have threaded on the right ball joint on the rack until After I had fed it through the chassis to avoid it getting hung up. I am doubtful rockauto carries a lot of Elise body parts. They didn't use the wiffle ball trick on the air filter. They didn't mention putting the oil on the K&N air filter either. A die grinder would have been the best way to cut the rear panel instead of snips. Nice idea using a bezel for the exhaust; it dresses it up a bit.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
BTW, are any of these cars forumites?

One is a matte black Elise. Another is a krypton elise with black stripes. The other is an Evora (just looked quick and not sure if Chrome Orange or Saffron Yellow).

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
I saw that Cristy chick on some other show and she's thick in all the right places.

Jessi (overhaulin' girl) is cute but I feel like I want to make her bathe first.

The other one is just whatever.

Another thing that bugged - they are talking about getting in and out to get at the steering, etc. Umm, it takes about 90 seconds to remove the hardtop.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Hey, at least they used a Krypton Green car. :D

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Just watched it. All in all, it was enjoyable. Even though it featured our cars, it was like every other time I've watched this show - just meh. As noted by others, this is one of those shows you usually turn off after 10 minutes.

They did have a nice little 3 car spirited drive at the end. That looked good.

But what I did notice is that they were all wearing the same attire - black skinny jeans and big boots. No idea how they could drive the Elises with those big ass boots on.

The Larini they installed on the KG Elise sounded very good.

Let's get the owners to chime in on the thread. Very simply, who hooked up with Cristy? :)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts