The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a pass side turn signal that will fit a 05 elise? My front end will be painted this weekend and that signal will be all I have left to finish it up. I'm really not wanting to pay $200 for one new from Lotus but will have to as a last resort. Shoot me a PM if you have anything. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jim- How much for just the passenger side? I know wek-120 is needing the other. Tony- Lets see how this goes and I will let you know. I need it bad.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Here's some photos.

$100.00 each includes shipping
Paypal is [email protected]

Left hand ( drivers side I assume ) is fine.
Right hand ( passenger side ) has a broken clip.

As you probably know the clips like to break. The bungie cord mount works good.

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't have paypal but Jim given your time and post contribution to this site since 2004 I am more than willing to mail you a money order for $100 if you're interested. What is the bungee cord mod? If worse comes to worse I might be able to use the backside of mine or mold the clip to yours. PM me an address and I will get a money order out to you as soon as I can :) If that's ok.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
I don't have paypal but Jim given your time and post contribution to this site since 2004 I am more than willing to mail you a money order for $100 if you're interested. What is the bungee cord mod? If worse comes to worse I might be able to use the backside of mine or mold the clip to yours. PM me an address and I will get a money order out to you as soon as I can :) If that's ok.
A check is fine. I'll PM you my address.
Here's the bungie cord fix. Thanks to Sands Museum

Lotus Elise Maintenance, Indicator Lens Installation

1 - 12 of 12 Posts