The Lotus Cars Community banner
981 - 1000 of 1279 Posts

·
Administrator
7,282 Posts
HI I am a car and motorcycle aficionado, and do all my own work for the last 40 years! Still practice medicine full time, but hope to spend more time in the garage. have never owned a lotus, but love the engines and handling. have been involved with alfa, mercedes, porsche, ferrari, bmw, ford ,ducati, guzzi, harley-- just about anything that lets me learn something new! would love to have a 6cyl MT emira but every time I buy a newer car, i regret it and gravitate back to the 60s and 70s!
michael
Welcome to LT!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m in Pittsburgh, PA and I’m interested in getting an evora gt or emira. I have never owned a lotus, but I am considering it over a porsche gt4 and gt3 due to price and better gearing (and supposedly better driving feel). I currently own a 2021 mustang mach 1 with handling package which I plan to keep as my daily while the lotus would potentially be a nice weather fun car.

·
Administrator
7,282 Posts
Welcome to LT! I assume you'll be looking for a Chrome Orange for the dorito camo lol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
New rule in effect June 23, 2020

All new members must post an introduction in the New Member Introduction forum, otherwise we will assume you are a spammer or a scammer. Any new member that does not post an introduction within 48 hours of account creation will receive a reminder message from a Moderator, if there is no response, your account will be erased.

Please introduce yourself, location, what would you like to learn, Lotus you own or Lotus you want to purchase. Your location will help to connect with other Lotus owners in your area.
Pictures of your Lotus are encouraged.

If you do not post an introduction, or respond to message from a moderator, your account will be erased, this is due to the high volume of spammers and scammers that have been causing problems lately. This is a rule to protect our community and an opportunity for you to meet other members as well. This rule will be strictly enforced, so if you are too lazy to post an intro, your account will be erased.

If a new member fails to post an introduction within 48 hours they will be deleted as being suspected of being a spammer.
Hi everyone im ryan a young car enthusiast, my favourite car is the elise

·
Administrator
7,282 Posts

·
Administrator
7,282 Posts
Reactions: StressCraxx

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all. I’m Roddy from London UK. I’m into the 70,s Lotus wedges. Currently own a silver 1980 esprit 2.2, ice blue 1982 éclat 2.2 riviera and a carnival red 1977 elite 501. Looking forward to chatting to like minded enthusiasts.

·
Administrator
7,282 Posts
Hi all. I’m Roddy from London UK. I’m into the 70,s Lotus wedges. Currently own a silver 1980 esprit 2.2, ice blue 1982 éclat 2.2 riviera and a carnival red 1977 elite 501. Looking forward to chatting to like minded enthusiasts.
Welcome to LT Roddy!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Kratedisease..... ordering an Emira for 2023..... always wanted an Esprit, this Emira will scratch that itch.

Thanks for having me here.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Hi all,

very excited to be taking delivery of a Lotus Emira. They really knocked it out of the park with this one. Can’t wait to take delivery and chat with you all

YBG

·
Administrator
7,282 Posts
Kratedisease..... ordering an Emira for 2023..... always wanted an Esprit, this Emira will scratch that itch.

Thanks for having me here.
Welcome to LT!

·
Administrator
7,282 Posts
Hi all,

very excited to be taking delivery of a Lotus Emira. They really knocked it out of the park with this one. Can’t wait to take delivery and chat with you all

YBG
Welcome to LT!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey all,
Been a fan of Lotus for a while. I currently own an ND Miata and Toyota 86 which I take to the track regularly and compete in regional cup events.
I am selling my Miata to hopefully make room for an Evora 400 in the near future. Hoping to snag one up here one day!
Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, my name is Bob and I live in the Netherlands (Europe). As a child I built scale models of F1 cars. My favorite model was the Lotus JPS 78 MKIII. The last couple of years I drove a TVR Chimaera. Now that this one is sold I'm going for a Lotus Emira in 2022. I hope to meet other enthusiasts here.

·
Administrator
7,282 Posts
Hey all,
Been a fan of Lotus for a while. I currently own an ND Miata and Toyota 86 which I take to the track regularly and compete in regional cup events.
I am selling my Miata to hopefully make room for an Evora 400 in the near future. Hoping to snag one up here one day!
Thanks!
Welcome to LT! Bound to be some nice 400's coming up as the Emira delivery dates come near.

·
Administrator
7,282 Posts
Hi, my name is Bob and I live in the Netherlands (Europe). As a child I built scale models of F1 cars. My favorite model was the Lotus JPS 78 MKIII. The last couple of years I drove a TVR Chimaera. Now that this one is sold I'm going for a Lotus Emira in 2022. I hope to meet other enthusiasts here.
Welcome to LT Bob!

·
Registered
1 Posts
My name is Peter and I live near Phœnix Arizona, USA. The new Lotus lineup looks cool, but I'm sad the Elise and Exige have ended production. After years of wanting one, I am now getting serious about getting one, since I am running out of time 🤙🏼

·
Registered
26 Posts
[/QUOTE]
Trevor here. I regretted selling my 2006 Elise back in 2013, and wish I had that Krypton Green beauty back. On a whim, I thought I would call my local Lotus dealer, and see what kind of money they would give me for my Camaro SS Fifty and SS 1LE. To my surprise, they were willing to buy them for about what I paid for them four years ago (I actually made money on the 1LE). That gave me what I needed to take the plunge into a new 2021 Evora GT, and I am so happy to be back behind the wheel of a Lotus. There simply is nothing like them, and this GT brought back all the great experiences I had with the Elise, but with much less pain. I chose a Sky Blue Evora that reminds me of all the classic Gulf Racing cars of the 70's. Glad to join in on this forum which has helped me a lot with questions.

981 - 1000 of 1279 Posts